DR THE MOVIE!
There's laughter, there's tears, there's romance, there's life lessons, there's little kids, there's christmas (they started having this holiday in september, no joke), there's parties, there's concerts, there's traveling, there's an overload of empanadas, and there's action-flooding and robbery!
This movie has it all!
To catch you up to speed: the other day I flooded the apartment by leaving the water running (my roommates were hardly pleased, to say the least...). And then the other week my wallet with all my cards, money, and buy 10 get 1 free coupons was stolen while I was getting out of a public car.
But don't worry about the wallet. I went to the police and reported it and they said they'd be opening an investigation.
(Psh, riiiight)
And yet surprisingly I'm still in fairly high spirits!
I have a couple day beach trips planned for this weekend (oh yes, the beach in november. You can be jealous), we're working on the christmas musical at school where I'm busy teaching 7 (yes 7) verses of frosty the snowman to my 2nd graders, I am going to be spending Thanksgiving at a big Peace Corps bash I was invited to in the capital where there will be delicious turkey and pie, and my sister and parents are coming down in ONE MONTH!!
As the holidays get closer I'm remembering more and more just how much I miss you all. Especially YOU
There's still time to visit... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment