Did you know you can blow your nose without using a kleenex?
Yeah I didn't either, but I found out today that it is possible
Oh the things kids teach you
Now I'm going to toot my own horn for a minute-
The head head director of the school is impressed by the fact that I haven't had a single negative evaluation. So impressed, in fact, that she wants to start sending the occasional teacher to my class to observe me and see what I'm doing with my kids. How I run my class, how I give a lesson, how I've been (semi) successful in getting my students to succeed...
Since I'm still not 100% sure of what I'm doing, I was blown away by that. Hey! Something I'm finally a natural at! :)
It's Thanksgiving on Thursday, and I just wanted to let you know how thankful I am for YOU. I appreciate each and every one of you, and your thoughts and prayers and emails and phone calls and cards and everything else mean so incredibly much to me, you can't even know.
So thank you. I hope you too feel the weight of all your blessings, on Thursday as well as every day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment