skip to main | skip to sidebar

life and times of lesa

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I taught them so well

My kids all told me they had voted for Obama.

Overlooking the whole "constitutionally impossible" thing, I was so impressed!

:)
Posted by Lesa at 9:26 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (18)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2009 (57)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (21)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  November (6)
      • Did you know you can blow your nose without using ...
      • coming soon to a theater near you
      • I feel good. Real good.
      • You're not the only ones pumped
      • I taught them so well
      • HALLOWEEEEEN
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (1)

About Me

My photo
Lesa
living the good life
View my complete profile