skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
life and times of lesa
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Follow-Up
SHE SAID I HAVE GREAT RHYTHM! AND SHE HAS NOT MADE FUN OF ME OR CALLED ME OUT IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS!
Am I blowing the socks off those Dominicans? Let's just say my teacher told me that I can shake it better than most of them ;)
Quite possibly the proudest moment of my life
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(18)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(57)
►
November
(4)
▼
October
(13)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Follow-Up
I love it
Let's NOT walk for cancer
It's a Halloween Fiesta!
Bats in the belfry
Time to rock flag ceremony!
Can you believe it?
Cielos
Just dance (it'll be ok)...
SEEN:
Idolos Latinos
Surprise! It's a 4-day weekend!
►
September
(12)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(21)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(1)
About Me
Lesa
living the good life
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment