skip to main | skip to sidebar

life and times of lesa

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I love it


Every time I call on one particular student to come to the board to answer a question or fill in a blank, she stands up, jumps, pumps her fist, and shouts "Yes!"

I didn't realize how much of an honor I made it to come to the board!

I love that :D
Posted by Lesa at 7:04 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (18)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2009 (57)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ▼  October (13)
      • HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
      • Follow-Up
      • I love it
      • Let's NOT walk for cancer
      • It's a Halloween Fiesta!
      • Bats in the belfry
      • Time to rock flag ceremony!
      • Can you believe it?
      • Cielos
      • Just dance (it'll be ok)...
      • SEEN:
      • Idolos Latinos
      • Surprise! It's a 4-day weekend!
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (21)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (1)

About Me

My photo
Lesa
living the good life
View my complete profile